I was nominated by the wonderful buzybritney2oo9 for the Liebster award last month. I know I am late but somehow it kept slipping from my mind.
This is my second Liebster award and I am so glad that people are liking the tit-bits I post.
Link to my nominator’s blog: http://buzybritney2oo9.wordpress.com/. Do visit her blog I am sure you’ll love it.
Answers to questions by buzybritney2oo9:
1) What is one aspect you would change about your life and why?
I think I would change my career. It’s not that I do not love my job as a software engineer. I do love it. But I think I would be happier teaching kids. Someday I would definitely be teaching somewhere. 🙂
2) Who is your fashion or beauty icon and what do you like about them?
Hands down “Deepika Padukone” – a bollywood actress. She rocks every outfit – Indian, western; every hairdo; every makeup. I think her fashion and beauty sense is flawless.
Another person I admire is “Jennifer Lawrence”. She is fab and I love her new haircut.
3) If you could change one thing about the world we live in what would it be and why?
I would love to see women being respected in every walk of life. Whether she is a homemaker, a student, a lawyer, a doctor, educated or not she deserves respect. Men should be taught right from a small age to love and respect women. I believe then there would be no crimes against women.
4) What one trend from when you were younger do you wish would come back?
I was definitely not into fashion and beauty when I was younger. But if you were to ask me which trend I wish wouldn’t come back I would definitely not want to see the trend with dark lipliners back. It was a trend to wear a dark brown lipliner with nude lipstick. I somehow never liked it then and glad it went out of fashion.
5) If there is one cosmetic item that you could not live without what would it be?
I cannot live without my Kajal.
6) What is one wish you have for your child(ren)?
I want my children to not tolerate anything wrong done to them and if it’s a guy I would definitely wish he respects women
7) What is one trend that appeared that made you wonder what they were thinking?
The trend with dark lipliners and light lipstick like I mentioned in my earlier question.
8) Natural eyes or smokey eyes?
9) What is one high end product that you would love to have?
I would love to have a Dior handbag and I would definitely buy it someday.
10) If you had to choose between your makeup or nail polish what would you choose?
My nominations for the Liebster Award:
Questions to my nominees:
- Gold or silver?
- Best book you’ve read recently.
- Three favorite online shopping websites.
- If weight was a non issue, what’s one thing you would eat every day?
- What’s your favorite exercise?
- Guilty pleasure
- One website that you visit daily
- What is one skill or hobby you’ve always wanted to learn?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
- Your favorite beauty trend (could be in the past or present).
Hope you enjoyed reading my post. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments below.
Looking forward to read the response of my nominees XOXO
Link to my previous Liebster award here